Thursday, May 21, 2009

I am Lauren, oxford enthusiast

Ever since last fall I've been on a hunt for the most perfect oxford flats. I wanted a pair that weren't too menswear, and was having a heard time finding anything that I thought I'd actually wear... until I found these at Urban Outfitters. When I saw them in the store, I knew immediately they were the ones. I told myself, "If they fit, I'll buy them," even though they were still full price (I never pay full price for things, so that says a lot)! They fit perfectly. I promptly took them to the lady at the register.

I've not regretted this purchase, not once! These shoes are proving to be my staple summer accessory. They're incredibly comfortable and they're simply perfect for bike rides around town.

This look reflects how I've been wearing them most lately...
Untitled
or for a grungier look, I'd likely go for something like this
Untitled

What is your summer staple?

No comments: